Packing Your Case
Your patients are important to us, and ensuring we receive their case safely is the first step to a successful case. Please follow the steps below to guarantee your case is packaged properly and will arrive at our lab successfully!
- Complete and sign the prescription form
- Place the following items in the case box:
- Prescription forms:
- Bites and upper/lower study models
- Complete contact information
- All other relevant information
- If you would like to send digital photos for your case, please check the box on the RX form and email us your photos with the name of the dentist and patient included so we can match the photos back to your case.
- Packing tips:
- Seal impressions, models and bites in sanitary bag.
- Carefully wrap models in bubble pouches.
- Put small items in a labeled envelope or vial.
- To save on shipping, multiple cases may be sent within the same package. Please ensure each case is wrapped and labeled individually.
- Seal box securely using packing tape. Regular tape will not hold up through the shipping process.
Once your case is properly packaged, you can ship your case to our lab through our Local Pickup Delivery service or through FedEx. To find out which option you qualify for, click here
Need More Supplies?
If you need more shipping boxes, supplies, or RX Forms, submit a supplies request below for additional shipping materials.